tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
giant.jpg

giant2.jpg

giant3.jpg

The symmetry in the first and the dark, brooding, all ominous sky in the first fascinate me. For the same reason I also like the third.
And the middle one gives me hope that there still is some blue in the sky left and nicer weather is going to come back.

We have so many "Iron Giants" here where I live, so they can't help it but must become elements in my photos at times ... but so far I have found it difficult enough to make them the SUBJECT of my photos. You do well here in making THEM the primary subject.

Thanks Corinna, I must admit that these were taken in May but I never got around to actually looking at them properly until I settled down with a few cans of the cold stuff last night.

They were taken at the same time as the hole in the sky one (thats the same building in the first), prior to this it was gorgeous evening sunshine, then the clouds rolled in - quite a dramatic evening, not like the grey fudge thats out there today.

Mr Prophet, I worry about you - you can't not explain how you know that site! I mean people take aircraft numbers, train numbers as you might not see them again, but pylon numbers? Plain weird!!

It's your site isn't it? come on, own up, you have nothing to fear but ridicule ;)

tempra said:
Mr Prophet, I worry about you - you can't not explain how you know that site! I mean people take aircraft numbers, train numbers as you might not see them again, but pylon numbers? Plain weird!!

It's your site isn't it? come on, own up, you have nothing to fear but ridicule ;)

You worry about me?? What do you think I do?? :lol:

we stumbled on this website about 2 years ago while it was a bit slow at work one day ( honest ) you know just clicking from link to link

lostprophet said:
we stumbled on this website about 2 years ago while it was a bit slow at work one day ( honest ) you know just clicking from link to link

Yadda yadda yadda, it's ok to admit it, no-ones watching..... apart from the 287 users online :D

Cool shots, Tempra. The third one is my fave...I like the angle at which it was taken, so you can see the line of 'em. And I like the layered look of those dramatic clouds

Lostprophet...methinks thou dost protest too much. (*shakes head sadly*)

Antarctican said:
Lostprophet...methinks thou dost protest too much. (*shakes head sadly*)

Heh, I wrote the very same thing then deleted it - on the forum I run the whole saying was used, i.e. the lady doth protest too much, then it got shortened to the lady yadda yadda yadda, now it's simply yyy - but I thought no-one would understand that, hence the yadda yadda yadda :D

Thanks Anty and snaremop!

Third one for me Temps. Just has a bit more about it than the others. BTW, i actually posted a pic on here yesterday :D
</spam>

Most reactions

New Topics

Back