Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
body modification?

i.e. - piercings, tattoos, stretching, scarification, things of that nature

I just stretched my ears to 5/8'' :)

Looky!
ae22714b.jpg

Standard ear pierce, couple of tats.

Funny....I look at the ear stretching, and the initial thought that popped into my head was of was my dad. He would have looked at that, and the first thing out of his mouth would probably have been "Hmm, I could probably fit my finger through there........." :confused:

i don't do anything myself but my brother has 1/2"
he's pushing the parentals for 5/8" but its gonna be a while hahah

I put a fat wing on my arse and I now wear neons under my shoes. I won't go into how I modified my rim.

I've gotta admit, the ear stretching thing grosses me out.

No, not into it at all myself, but whatever floats yer boat, right?

I've gotta admit, the ear stretching thing grosses me out.

No, not into it at all myself, but whatever floats yer boat, right?

Hahah I knew I would get at least one reply like that. It's not for everyone, but I think it's an amazing form of art :)

i don't do anything myself but my brother has 1/2"
he's pushing the parentals for 5/8" but its gonna be a while hahah

Haha, I told my parents I was going to stop at 0. I was at 1/2" when they left for vacation, so when they come home I'll be two sizes bigger again. My mom is gonna flip :D

Standard ear pierce, couple of tats.

Funny....I look at the ear stretching, and the initial thought that popped into my head was of was my dad. He would have looked at that, and the first thing out of his mouth would probably have been "Hmm, I could probably fit my finger through there........." :confused:

Funny you say that, my girlfriends dad said the same thing! hahaha

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122815

Ask Christina if she's in to piercings, but remember, she has a husband. :)

:heart::heart::heart: :)

I put a fat wing on my arse and I now wear neons under my shoes. I won't go into how I modified my rim.

It is 5:20 in the morning and that made me laugh out loud. It's hard to do that :)

I'd like to start getting tattoos at some point. But I'm just a pansy and I can't take pain too well. So, if tattoos hurt me, I'll end up flying out of the chair and onto the floor.

Most reactions

Back