Is everyone ready?

Will I get sensor dust if I swap lenses in a Sand Storm?

i saw three "shots from new d5000" threads today :/

go nikon :lmao:

yeah, seriously, nikon seems to be winning the newbie battle. :confused:

I just read this one thread where the guy posted his first pictures, he got CC on them and then the hoards came down on the CC giver for being a meanie.

Lol, now I think its on.... they have finally figured out how to charge their batteries and are starting to take pictures of the family and the house pets. :meh::lol::lmao:

i saw three "shots from new d5000" threads today :/

go nikon :lmao:

yeah, seriously, nikon seems to be winning the newbie battle. :confused:

OK, we have to start making them convert, lol.

"Wow, too bad Santa doesn't really know a lot about cameras... Take that back while you still can and trade it in on a Canon." :lol:

EDIT

BTW, I didn't mean for this to turn into a noob bashing thread, just saying - prepare yourselves. We all know it's coming (if it isn't already upon us).
Some people can get pretty annoyed at the repetitive "what does this button do" threads. Just take a moment to get used to the fact that there will be a lot of new members joining that don't really know what they are doing yet.

Get those links to owners manuals ready, lol.

Last edited:
BTW, I didn't mean for this to turn into a noob bashing thread, just saying - prepare yourselves. We all know it's coming (if it isn't already upon us).
Some people can get pretty annoyed at the repetitive "what does this button do" threads. Just take a moment to get used to the fact that there will be a lot of new members joining that don't really know what they are doing yet.

Get those links to owners manuals ready, lol.

Oh, I think we understand this is all tongue-in-cheek.... But it's darn funny anyways. :mrgreen:

You have to change the apartature. Now is it the big number or the little one...?

Man. Tough crowd. ;)

What this thread needs (in order to spread the love) are links to some of these gems! :lmao:

Man. Tough crowd. ;)

What this thread needs (in order to spread the love) are links to some of these gems! :lmao:

Oh boy, you just opened the door with this one....:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back