Is he back?

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
By golly, I think he might be.

For those of you who aren't following me, "he" is me.

A good friend messaged me today for the first time in ages and it made me realize that I have totally lost touch with all of you.

I'm sorry!

Life is hectic, and I STILL don't have a camera, although I am temporarily borrowing one, so you might see a few shots in the near future.

Anyway I am definitely going to try and keep in touch a little better and hang around the forums a bit again.

I've missed you all!

Oh cool. You are back!
How could you leave us in the first place!?!?!?
Hey, can't wait to see some more "Verbal"-pics on here. Urban themes. Alleyways, trashcans, fire escapes ... funky colours, great sharpness, cool post processing ... c'mon. POST PICCIES!!!!

Wow, great to see your name here again!

Artemis said:
Good to be back Alison :)

:lol: You have your own thread for welcome backs, I was saying Hi to Verbal :lmao: Just teasing Arty, it's good to have you back too :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys! I've missed you all too.

And hopefully some pictures will be coming soon...but I must warn you, I've barely snapped a shutter in seven months. I will be rusty. Also the weather is very rainy here right now, so I'll only get outside if it clears up.

And how's the new job? lol, well I've been there seven months, so it's hardly new anymore... but it's great. It's VERY difficult, I'm getting knee-deep in all sorts of scripting projects, server building and configuring projects, etc... and I'm getting heavily involved with Intel, which is very interesting. I'm trying desperately to get them to recall a recently-released motherboard, and it looks like it's gonna work... so I'm pretty happy about that. But anyway, that's another lengthy conversation for a time when I'm NOT on my lunch break.

Talk to y'all later!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back