*Is horrible with titles* - image heavy.

WhisperedLitany

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
whisperedlitany08.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm just going to list some of my favorite black and white photos i've taken throughout the year.. so you can critique if you want, just note that some of them were taken when i didnt know a whole lot about my camera.

Oh and btw, ignore the weird white boarders. Its something i use to do when i first got my camera. So it kinda shows you which photos are old lol.

6f5ri9.jpg

2lasxuf.jpg

r9rggp.jpg

Sorry about the... low shirt. Erm. >_>

2hovkmb.jpg

Wish this one was brighter.

30ickki.jpg

Same with this one.

2jbw6sw.jpg

sec2ev.jpg

33m0wpk.jpg

Dont know why i like this one so much... i think its because it gives you the perfect neighborhood feeling. or atleast for me it does O_O

Now these next four photos have a very long story behind it... basically what they're about is me and my boyfriend burning the box of things he has from when him and his ex were together. me and his ex girlfriend have had this huge war for about 2 years now, and i hate her. i know hate is a strong word, but i really do hate her. if you ever become a friend of mine, you'll eventually know more about it. She says shes over my boyfriend, but she still tries to tell me made up stuff about him to try to get me to leave him. She stalks myspace, she sends me nasty emails, and my dad has threatend to call the police on her. She really is psycho.

10yi44m.jpg

2ik87rt.jpg

28var11.jpg

Wish the smoke was more visable in this one.

35cn7u9.jpg

2lig17a.jpg

jj3fut.jpg

d5n3c.jpg

I know this ones blurry. Otherwise i love it.

t54wli.jpg

You can critique on this if you want... but i know its overexposed. It was my first time trying to do this in the daytime.

n3p1qr.jpg

My dog :)

Kay i'll stop going on and on with photos now. haha. sorry theres so many.
just kinda wanted to catch you guys up on alot of the pictures i've been taking.
http://i44.tinypic.com/n3p1qr.jpg

i really liked the texture and sharpness of the dollar heart and the story behind the burning series really gives the photos more character, plus they're very good by themselves. :)

Thanks! :)

Yeah i really like the shots of the pictures of him and her burning..and the things from her on fire. it gives me a really relieved feeling. and a sense of power in a way. I havent ever shown her the pictures of allllllll her stuff on fire, but once she ticks me off good enough i'll use it against her <_<

you really did a great job in some of your pictures

Most reactions

New Topics

Back