Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NO!

It's Captain Camouflage!!

I really should of been tucked up in bed with some Lemsips but hey it was sunny

_S9O3396.jpg

_S9O3397.jpg

psst all that effoer and the red Canon strap gives you away...

at least it wasnt as bad as St jame's park eh? all those seagulls, nearly flying into your ultra camo lens....

psst all that effoer and the red Canon strap gives you away...

at least it wasnt as bad as St jame's park eh? all those seagulls, nearly flying into your ultra camo lens....

the gear beside me is my mates who wandered off to get the shots of me, all my gear was inside, and anyway I use Canon Lens straps as camera straps and they are black :greenpbl:

Wow... I almost couldn't see you... Completely incognito! HAHA If it wasn't for that odd hill with a peculiar protrusion, I would have thought it was your average meadow... lmao

Aaah, so when I got a text saying 'you really don't want to know what I look like right now'... I can safely assume it was referring to this!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

NO!

It's Captain Camouflage!!

I really should of been tucked up in bed with some Lemsips but hey it was sunny

_S9O3396.jpg

_S9O3397.jpg

It's a triumph!

that hot girl next door won't notice a thing :thumbup:

Yea, I tried that too. Just your average 6'1" 250 Lb. lump of blubber, blended right in with, nothing.

In this weather - you won't be given a chance to notice anything of the girl next door - she will have more covering than you! I am of an an age when I turn to look at a pretty girl - but can't remember why i bothered!

As long as the hot girl lives in a forest or the meadow, you are golden my friend!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back