Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Or up here? :) C&C appreciated.

helicopter beach.jpg

Weeeelll, up there you cannot get your feet wet!
Down there you don't get the same view. But you can look up and see ... well, what would those people have seen? Where were you? Plane? Ultra-light? Paraglider?

I really like the diagonal lines that go through the photo: dry sand, thin line of mildy moist sand, rippled sand, shell fringe, wet sand, the water. Brilliantly composed. The muted colours add to it.

Weeeelll, up there you cannot get your feet wet!
Down there you don't get the same view. But you can look up and see ... well, what would those people have seen? Where were you? Plane? Ultra-light? Paraglider?

hahah... you would be amazed how many times people would look up and point... I kept thinking "If I were down there, I'd be saying 'what the hell is up with that helicopter circling us?'"

(we were in a helicopter) :)

I really like the diagonal lines that go through the photo: dry sand, thin line of mildy moist sand, rippled sand, shell fringe, wet sand, the water. Brilliantly composed. The muted colours add to it.

Wow, thanks! Very glad you liked it. High praise, indeed!

hahah... you would be amazed how many times people would look up and point... I kept thinking "If I were down there, I'd be saying 'what the hell is up with that helicopter circling us?'"

Haha, I've been know to point my camera at such things :lol:

---------------------------------------------
Nice shot

Haha, I've been know to point my camera at such things :lol:

---------------------------------------------
Nice shot

hahaha... the alarming thing is when you do that, zoom in, and realize the person in the odd thing is zoomed in on you. :lol:

hahaha... the alarming thing is when you do that, zoom in, and realize the person in the odd thing is zoomed in on you. :lol:

twould be a standoff :lmao:

But I've had no such luck yet....Odly enough I posted two photos from the afore mentioned tendancy in the looking up theme earlier :lmao: No helos tho.

Most reactions

Back