Is it safe to post?

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
or will Lafoto push me to page 3 in a couple of hours? :scratch: :lol:

IMG_1523-01.jpg

Aaaarrgh!
3.gif

Look who is here! Scary LaFoto, who might push your photo to page 3 in no time! Whoa!

(For the time being I am pushing it to the top, though...)

Let me tell you now, however, that I very muc like the atmosphere in your photo, the colours, and the theme, i.e. that boat on land. Well framed, lovely light!

(When I say THIS, and about YOUR photo, am I welcome to post?)

;););););););)

Thank you Lafoto.

Not sure if you took offence to what I had written, didn't mean too. I thought it was kinda funny looking for it. I thought " man TPF really has too split this forum up into different catagories if the post got buried this fast" Till I saw what happened , I am a little slow on the uptake at times ;) You can say what ever you want about my photo's. I apologize if it it wasn't taken in jest.

No offence taken, hence the many "winkies"!

And, I feel I should add this: I not only pushed threads that were relatively new, to Page 3, I also dug threads up again from Page 5, for example, which made several others quite happy!

Actually, I am an
10.gif
, you know? Teehee :D

very nice sir! i also agree with the colors and framing....absolutely love the atmosphere!

Boo!
9.gif
I'm here again! Whoa! Pushing threads.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hahaha you are great LaFoto :) hahaha
and I just noriced this thread on the first page :)
Beautiful picture Cruzin!

Great shot Cruzin. Love the mood, and the sky is amazing.

Most reactions

Back