Is the fungus? Help! :(

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a short time ago I got a Sigma Mini wide 28mm f2.8 from a Ebay seller. I think it has fungus:blue:, it looks like it's on a internal element, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

P.S.
Sorry the photos aren't better, it is hard to get a good shot of it.

Capture 132.JPG
Capture 131.JPG

added effect? I really dont know. I have a couple old lenses with fungus. It doesn't seem to effect the photo much so i dont worry about it. shooting bw and artistic stuff makes it less noticable... LMAO.

added effect? I really dont know. I have a couple old lenses with fungus. It doesn't seem to effect the photo much so i dont worry about it. shooting bw and artistic stuff makes it less noticable... LMAO.

Not with my $31 bucks!!! LOL
I bought it because it said "No fungus", I really want it to be sharp! :)

yeah i paid 23 for one of mine. I dont really know how to get rid of it. I think if it gets bad enough to effect the photos i might just drop it in a gallon of bleach or something. Mold remover? All manual and no electronics so maybe it wouldnt hurt it THAT much.

yeah i paid 23 for one of mine. I dont really know how to get rid of it. I think if it gets bad enough to effect the photos i might just drop it in a gallon of bleach or something. Mold remover? All manual and no electronics so maybe it wouldnt hurt it THAT much.
No, because bleach has absolutely NO detrimental effects of plastic, brass or aluminum! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back