Is the Nikon N65/F65 A Good Beginner Camera?

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by FreePedro, Jun 24, 2006.

1. FreePedro

FreePedro TPF Noob!

Im completely new to photograpy and i have been looking at cameras at a dealer in the town over. Im looking at a Nikon N65 because it seems like a nice camera and it doesn't break the bank. I have done a bit of research and it seems decent but i wanted more opinons. I would be doing mainly nature shots, but i want to venture into sports shots as well. I was thinking it would be good because it has program, aperture, shutter, and manual modes. What do you guys think?

Also I have to use a lens correct? What inexpensive lens should i look into?

Thanks For All Your Help

-Jeremi

2. LWW

LWW TPF Noob!

I have never seen a Nikon SLR model that wasn't a great camera body and I own and have owned several.

With even semi proper care it will take great pics for many many years.

LWW

3. Paul Ron

Paul Ron TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I picked up an N65 $90 with lens for my daughter and she loves it. Pictures are right on and it's so light and simple to use. We think of it as our point n shoot family camera although it has some advanced features like preview and priority settings, manual over rides too. The built in flash autmatically pops up when it's needed.