Is the UK Daily Mail like the NY Post or the Enquirer or is it legit?

It's a tabloid. I suppose it may get some legit articles that are reposted from elsewhere.

Oh, this sounds familiar. I think the couple never filled out something that was needed or hadn't completed payment for the album or whatever and then trashed the photographer all over the internet.

I think people need to think about what they're putting in writing and where they're posting it. Things seem to be changing and people are starting to be held responsible for what they put in writing 'out there'. It seems like these things can go from giving feedback or an opinion to defaming someone or their business and that's where it can cross a line.

Oh, this sounds familiar. I think the couple never filled out something that was needed or hadn't completed payment for the album or whatever and then trashed the photographer all over the internet.

I think people need to think about what they're putting in writing and where they're posting it. Things seem to be changing and people are starting to be held responsible for what they put in writing 'out there'. It seems like these things can go from giving feedback or an opinion to defaming someone or their business and that's where it can cross a line.

I hope things are changing and I think people should be held responsible for what they put out there on the web. It's too easy to ruin someone's business or personal reputation with a few well placed bad reviews or personal attacks. On the flip side, sketchy businesses are subject to legitimate bad reviews for all to see. A win/win for legitimate businesses and honest customers everywhere!

I think there was a multi page thread on here a few weeks ago regarding this lawsuit....

Daily Mail comment sections are some of the funniest things you will find on the web. Most correspondents in the comments section read the headline only with a few more reading the sub headline and next to none actually reading the story. The Mail also does what it cam to ensure that it informs people how much peoples' houses are worth and what they get paid per year. The last two are often the thing the DM finds most important.

AKA 'The Daily Wail'

wail
weɪl/
noun
  1. 1.
    a prolonged high-pitched cry of pain, grief, or anger.

I just finished reading the article .... seems legit. The couple refused to complete the contract and pay the final 125 bucks for the album and select an image for the album cover. The argument went on for weeks ... two days after the photog agreed to release the photos, sans album, the couple slammed her in social media and went on local Tv slamming. They single handedly destroyed her 13 year old photo business. Prior to the defamation the photog was booking 75-100 jobs a 'season'. Post defamation the photog only booked two and had to shut down her business. Based on what was in the article, it seems pretty open-and-shut to me.

I just finished reading the article .... seems legit. The couple refused to complete the contract and pay the final 125 bucks for the album and select an image for the album cover. The argument went on for weeks ... two days after the photog agreed to release the photos, sans album, the couple slammed her in social media and went on local Tv slamming. They single handedly destroyed her 13 year old photo business. Prior to the defamation the photog was booking 75-100 jobs a 'season'. Post defamation the photog only booked two and had to shut down her business. Based on what was in the article, it seems pretty open-and-shut to me.
based on the politics in U. S. and much of the world. no one obeys the laws. it is a matter of "no courtesy". vin

Most reactions

Back