is there a cheap wired remote for the d7000 that will control shutter speed

Thats not a very good example of an HDR shot of old Ben. The shadows are plugged and the highlights are underexposed. But even a bad shot of a C note is a beautiful sight.

What....... no comment on the moiré?

$100.0 :sexywink:
$0100 :lol:

$100 + $0:lmao:

:hug::we got a deal. send me payment and I will send you a picture of it..:lol:

Here ya go:

one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg

here you go.

d7000.jpg

nice doing business with you.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That still doesnt allow bracketing. Just 1 sec shutter speed changes. Cant even do 1/2 or 1/4 or 1/8 etc. Also it doesnt bracket at all. I could manually do it faster in camera.

That still doesnt allow bracketing. Just 1 sec shutter speed changes. Cant even do 1/2 or 1/4 or 1/8 etc. Also it doesnt bracket at all. I could manually do it faster in camera.
I never said it does bracketing. The op stated that he wanted to do some bracketing but then says "heck it would even be better if there was a wired remote that would allow me to setup 5 or 9 exposures and it tell the camera to take them all at once." This remote will allow 5 or 9 exposures to be taken all at once. Maybe he meant bracketing here also but i understood that he wanted to take a few exposures, he didn't say bracketed...

I guess I was reading the Thread Title; "is there a cheap wired remote for the d7000 that will control shutter speed"

Gee Sparky, I read the same title and came to the same conclusions as you. What are we doing wrong? Seems like Ed is the only one thinking around here. Thinking of what Im not sure. But he is there doing it.

Yah that is the title but then he went on to say .............."heck it would even be better if there was a wired remote that would allow me to setup 5 or 9 exposures and it tell the camera to take them all at once."

You guys miss that part? Guess so...

Well Ed any and all wired remote will take 5 or 9 or any number exposures, thats what they do. But they cant control the duration of the exposure and thats the whole point of this thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back