Is there anyway this photo is fake? help please

I, too, find it a great use of the resources on this site to see if this girl is cheating or not ... if all else fails, she should just tell her BF that the "slick looking cell phone salesman" that she was with slipped a roofie in her iced tea ...

:popcorn:

I'm just going to sit back and watch this thread from here on out, if for nothing more than the entertainment value ...

Obviously your friend is lieing and Im sorry but how could you possibly believe it wasnt real? Her bf needs to ditch her lickety split. Or maybe he could go out and screw around, have someone take a picture and try to pretend it was a PS deal.

She's a friend so I'm just doing what I can to help her. She wants to disprove it so here I am helping her, told her if she wants to work things out with the bf she just needs to move past it and stop the whole disproving effort.

She wants to work it out? She needs to confess what she did to her bf, ask for forgiveness, and then if he dumps her ass... serves her right for cheating. :p

can't disagree with you there admittance is the first step... don't know why she's so adamant about disproving it even a couple days after this all went down. BF has even said, he just wants proof either way (meaning it could possibly work out if she were to admit it) but she's still sticking with trying to disprove it.

I say.. post updates regularly and YOU KNOW :addpics:

lol n00b for trying to pawn it off as Photoshop.

Sure that photo can be fake. For about ten grand and up, I would guesstimate without having seen the material. It would require quite some production and a top-notch editor, but bottomline is that it can be done with the proper resources.

But in this case that is extremely unlikely, of course... LOL!

That kind of resources might be spent on white-washing Carla Bruni – Sarkozy's recorded escapades. Not on this little floozy's.
She was caught with, what's commonly known as, her pants down!

Why didn't anybody switch the lights on?

Floozylightson.jpg

Can I get her number?

I'd like to make some fake photos with her :lmao:

Friend: :biglaugh:thank you. i think your the only one to make me laugh on this forum.. lol

She's a friend so I'm just doing what I can to help her. She wants to disprove it so here I am helping her, told her if she wants to work things out with the bf she just needs to move past it and stop the whole disproving effort.
shes a whore for lying, and what a great friend being honest to you and wasting your time to cover her ass.

she actually told you that these picture were fake? LOL what a f*kn good friend you have.
owned.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back