Is there hope?

Big

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
coffmanimages.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had no idea where to post this (you think I would by now...)
I love this shot, I know it's mostly a snapshot but when I took it, I used manual and totally spaced out and forgot to raise the exposure, SO...it came out black. I shot it in RAW but this was the best I could do between adjusting exposure, brightness, contrast, and any other thing I had in personal bag of tricks but couldn't get it to be nice. I am hoping a bored person can come along and give me a hand and maybe turn it into something I could print. It's my girlfriend and I would love to give it to her as a gift.
Thank you all so much in advance to whomever can offer suggestions or gives it a shot.
-BIG

IMG_15622.jpg

I don't think there's a whole lot that can be done that you haven't tried already...but for the best results - you'll need to give people the RAW...

You can host it here for free and just link to it. (Pretty much like photobucket, but for any kind of file...)

i would say no sadly :(

Well...you never know... What he did looks a lot better than I would have expected for a 'totally black' picture.

...I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

Here was the original... Not completely black but definitely not printable...
I'm still working on the RAW file setup, it's giving me problems at the moment.

IMG_1562.jpg

I'm still working on the RAW file setup, it's giving me problems at the moment.

I've used that place I linked to a few times before for things like this, but not recently... If it's giving you too much hassle just google 'free file hosting' - there's got to be others...

I was able to sign up fine but it froze when I tried loading the file so I canceled and then tried again and it told me that there was an error... Blahh I hate computers...

Most reactions

Back