Is there something you wish you knew more about?

I wish I knew more about photoshop, flash animation, web design, audio engineering, and women.

I wish I could get to know just one REALLY well. That would be sweet.

There aren't many things that I don't wish I knew more about. (There are a few
I wish I knew less about.)

I want to learn to weld. Basic electronics. Writing. Financial Management. How to get those damn parrots out of the tree...

You really don't want to know more about cars. When I was younger (and cars were simpler) I was pretty handy with mine but wound up doing a lot of favors doing oil changes and diagnostics and minor repairs for friends and family and neighbors. I don't mind working on (and possibly screwing up) my own rides, but never felt 100% comfortable working on other people's stuff. Same with computers: I can fiddle with mine all day but when asked to help someone with their own nothing seems to go as planned and suddenly I'm the bad guy.

To answer the thread title's question, like others I'd love to be able to play music. Tried three or four times to learn the guitar but didn't have the patience to stick with it. Just wanted to pick the thing up and instantly sound like Eddie Van Halen, which is a recipe for failure.

bace said:
I wish I knew more about photoshop, flash animation, web design, audio engineering, and women.

I wish I could get to know just one REALLY well. That would be sweet.
Audio engineering is certainly a great field :) (And my major ;) )

For me it would be how to get my name out into the music field...Music Business, I guess you could say.

jwkwd said:
Oyster sexing ?

And you're going to sit there trying to convince us you wouldn't like a little more knowledge on this topic?

Some people! ;)

toastydeath said:
Quantum physics. Specifically, quantum chromodynamics. I understand, to a fairly high degree, how the other parts of quantum physics are supposed to work, but the color force is something I haven't really read up a huge amount on.
I was about to say Quantum Physics too. GMTA ;-) :geek:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back