IS THIS A GOOD DEAL FOR A STUDENT CAMERA?

nicolemedina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NIKON N90 WITH 28-70 NIKON LEN FOR $160? ALSO INCLUDES THE MANUAL, LENS CAP, STRAP AND LENS FILTER. THANKS. I NEED TO ACT FAST IF ITS A GOOD DEAL OR IT WILL BE GONE. THANKS.

i would seem so, however, what kind of condition whould be an important question.

TRY TURNING OFF YOUR CAPS AND ASK AGAIN

to be upfront it's probably broken or a scam. D90 bodies only retail for around $800 give or take. So I would be careful.

Oohh haha. misread that one... N90 can't tell you, not a film person. You're going to have to pay for a lot of film though and think about the printing cost.

NIKON N90 WITH 28-70 NIKON LEN FOR $160? ALSO INCLUDES THE MANUAL, LENS CAP, STRAP AND LENS FILTER. THANKS. I NEED TO ACT FAST IF ITS A GOOD DEAL OR IT WILL BE GONE. THANKS.
It is poor form and against forum rules to post the same question multiple times.

As was stated in the other thread you really should check with your daughters photography class instructor.

Yes sir. That is a decent price for that camera. It sold for much much more when it came out. Though it is a film camera it still will be good for what you have said. I would say go for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back