Is this a good deal

79miller

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi I have the opportunity to buy a Canon 30d with [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] 2 batteries
Battery charger
Tamron 28 - 80 x lens
Memory card
Tripod
USB cables
Soft shell case
Camera manual
Its in good condition with low clicks. I can get it for $400.00
Is this a good deal.

[/FONT]

Just think all the time you spent to sign up for this forum when you coulda just googled that camera and found the going price.

Hi I have the opportunity to buy a Canon 30d with [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]2 batteries[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Battery charger[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Tamron 28 - 80 x lens[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Memory card[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Tripod[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]USB cables[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Soft shell case[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Camera manual[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Its in good condition with low clicks. I can get it for $400.00[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Is this a good deal.[/FONT]

I would say its ok, not the best I have seen, but not bad at all. I wouldnt expect much for the tripod, and the "case" . But if they are quality then I think you have a really good deal.

It's not an "OMG! Buy it NOW!" deal, but it's pretty good. That camera routinely sells for around $350 with the 18-55mm kit lens and a 2-8GB CF card. The Tamron lens is $99. So, you're basically getting a free battery, tripod, and case.

Like Ryan L said, the tripod and bag are probably cheapy models, but they'll do while you're learning and will save you about $80-100.

Just think all the time you spent to sign up for this forum when you coulda just googled that camera and found the going price.

In the time it took you to type that message, you could have answered him constructively.

Just think all the time you spent typing your lame ass comment you coulda just not wrote anything at all.
If you dont have anything good to say... say nothing at all.....
thanks to all positive people with their help.
Yeah Im just entering the dslr world and ran across this local deal. Im doing a little hdr stuff but my current camera. Panasonic tm-5 is limited on bracketing.
Im looking into messing with a wide angle and some macro too.

It's not an "OMG! Buy it NOW!" deal, but it's pretty good. That camera routinely sells for around $350 with the 18-55mm kit lens and a 2-8GB CF card. The Tamron lens is $99. So, you're basically getting a free battery, tripod, and case.

Like Ryan L said, the tripod and bag are probably cheapy models, but they'll do while you're learning and will save you about $80-100.

In the time it took you to type that message, you could have answered him constructively.

Sorry that i feel that people should do a little research. when i wanted a camera or new lens, first thing i do is google it and see what the reviews are and do some research. guess i just prefer people to be less lazy. sorry that, you disagree with that.

Just think all the time you spent typing your lame ass comment you coulda just not wrote anything at all.

Sorry i wont reply to your next thread that says what lens should i get next.

Actually my next question was which foot should I insert into your ass.
Now peanut................do us all a favor and.........go away. your not wanted.

Actually my next question was which foot should I insert into your ass.
Now peanut................do us all a favor and.........go away. your not wanted.

Hey dont gotta get defensive cause you took the easy way out instead of being a big boy and figuring it out yourself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back