Is this fixable?

CFRacer22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a friend's photo and I was just wondering if it could be cleared up? I actually JUST got photoshop the other day but I have no idea what I'm doing yet...

863538146_l.jpg

oh yea, kinda forgot this important part of my post, can somebody do it for me?

post the image up?

That is a CHALLENGE in captital letters.
I'll move this to the Photoshop Challenges for you, CFRacer, ok?

bowronfam3's go is a valiant attempt, but I don't think you're going to be able to get much out of this. The tonal range is so compressed that you don't really have an 8-bit file anymore. If you use the full range, there are 255 different levels each of red, green, and blue. That file has only 70 of each, which is less than a third of what it should be.

I really need to learn how to use photoshop fast, that ones pretty good, but that lighting on thier faces really messes it up...

Absolutly no amount of photoshop can fix that disaster of an image.

So many people misunderstand photoshop thinking that it's magical software that could cure cancer if there was such a plug in for it. Photoshop may be powerful software, but it CANNOT rescue that.

this is about as good as you're going to get, but it's still crap quality:

2filteredwp2.jpg

Hi y'all

Being new around here, I have had a go at fixing this image... but just can't see how to post it???

Any clue will be appreciated

Thanks, Clive

Hi y'all

Being new around here, I have had a go at fixing this image... but just can't see how to post it???

Any clue will be appreciated

Thanks, Clive

When typing in a message you will notice a little yellow icon above the text box. Place your cursor over it and it will read; 'Insert Image'. Click on this icon and a 'User Prompt' will jump up at you indicating that you should place the URL of the image into it and click 'OK'...... (assuming you have uploaded your image onto a web hosting program). That's all there is to it. Its pretty straight forward.

Good luck

J

Most reactions

Back