Is this fixable?

When typing in a message you will notice a little yellow icon above the text box. Place your cursor over it and it will read; 'Insert Image'. Click on this icon and a 'User Prompt' will jump up at you indicating that you should place the URL of the image into it and click 'OK'...... (assuming you have uploaded your image onto a web hosting program). That's all there is to it. Its pretty straight forward.

Good luck

J

Thanks Jzero, let's see if I can link my attempt to a URL

I've tried to fix the freaky facial shadows.... is that overdoing it? Are there rules I should be sticking to?

All best, Clive
863538146_2.jpg

the photo makes them look like they have the worst sunburns of life.

Clive, you worked a miracle on this photo, I must say. I always wondered if that light reflection (photo taken through a window?) could ever also be reduced, and you did it.

The reason why it reads "Last edited by LaFoto" underneath your post is that I at first only got to see a red x, so when I went into the thread to look if I could edit it in the way that the photo would show, the photo DID show immediately - funny that it did not show at once :scratch: - so, in fact, I did not edit the least bit. But it now says I did because I was in your post via "Edit"-button. Sorry.

tried to do a quick mask over it with a blurr layer, and some sharpening. Nada, the only way to fix this would be to make it a panting, open a layer up, and then Paint the faces using the layer as a template. Small file, very pixilated, you would have to fake it to fix it.

863538146_lcopy.jpg

I don't have time to work on it now, but can't this be partially fixed in Paint? If I recall, there's a "dropper" button, where you can select one color and make a different part of the photo that color. I can check it out later though.

So I'm still in the midst of editing it, but so far I'd have to say that my attempts aren't too bad.
newone.jpg

I am no expert, nor do I claim to be. I am 3/4 blind, I can't see squat.

I can read the thread. wow. I like 'simple' cause it is very easy to do.

this is what I did.. to achieve these results in less than 10 seconds.

bna2.jpg

This is mainly for New bee's or whatever. Photoshop is open, go up to main menu.

Image > Adjust > Brightness/contrast -=click=-

control slides open or what ever they are called

Brightness : click to the right of the arrow about 1/4" -=click=-

Contrast : click to the right of the arrow about 1/8 " -=click=-

close the panel

now repeat the same exact steps..AGAIN

i LIKE SIMPLE! this gets you working quikly. now take the time.. to learn how to adjust Hue / saturatoin / etc

have fun!

practice practice practice ........always makes better all ways!

I did this as fast as I could and I compress the file way too much to get it uploaded and opened. ten.. seconds.. well give or take a minute. I am joking!

but I am not joking when I say that I had to melt snow for six months to develop color film! I am an expert in that ! http://majikimaje.com/eatsnow3.jpg

This is like trying to pull the Titanic off the bottom of the ocean without damaging it, but I'll have a go. :D

Well I can see why! ha ha ha ha.

If a peson is from Boston they are a "bostonian"

If a person is from New York they are called a "new yorker"

If a person is from Maine.. they proudly refer to themselves as "Mainiacs"

I know a lot of people from maine.. ha ha ha..

and seeing your avatar sure made me laugh oh so hard.

Thanks.. oh so much! I needed that !! (still laughing)

Welcome .. photoshop is not as difficult as people make it out to be.

yes.. it is vast.. with unlimited power.. just start with very easy stuff..
and practice

Here's a go at it! I would have to agree with some of the other responses that there's not much to do to fix this photo. My attempt actually took away from the photo and put in a black background.

fixedfoto.jpg

David

cherrymooses is BY FAR the best. almost looks decent,lol

Most reactions

Back