is this photo better before or after pp?

rasheemo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before:

hydrant.jpg

After:

Rusty_Hydrant_by_Halcyphilia.jpg

I don't know, it needs straightened. There's more color in the first one, yet the second one I get a "nastalgic" feel from it. Both are ok, keep trying different things but TRY to get it straightened.

Cooler tone works better here I think. Not having frame of refrence I don.t know that I can second the straighten critique. It looks as if perhaps the hydrant WAS crooked. In such abstract framings the point may in fact be moot.

Not having frame of refrence I don.t know that I can second the straighten critique. It looks as if perhaps the hydrant WAS crooked. In such abstract framings the point may in fact be moot.

I see what you're saying, what/who I normally shoot for, a straight image is on top of their requirement list, so I guess I'm just used to it :)

the actual hydrant was crooked, but i never thought about straightening as a priority so thanks for that. i'm mostly concerned with how the color effected the overall image

I like the first shot better because it looks more natural and colorful. The second shot does have that vintage sort of feel to it, but I feel like you lose some of the texture of the peeling paint on the hydrant..

I like the first substantially better. I dislike the tone in the second one - it's less interesting by a longshot.

ok thanks very much for your input! i will keep all of this in mind next time

Most reactions

New Topics

Back