Is this price for a Rebel XSi too good to be true?

gatorcruz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is this price for a Rebel XSi too good to be true?
Thank you in advance for your response.

I am in the market for a Rebel XSi. An online seller called "TheCameraProfessionals.com" is offering the XSi (body only) for $229.99 + shipping.

http://www.thecameraprofessionals.co...FQQrFQodhRXnyw

Is this price too good to be true or do you think there has to be some sort of scam (defective merchandise, overstock, returned merchandise). They claim that they sell only 100% brand New equipment with a full US warranty ... But one never knows.

Please let me know if you have any experience with this company or if you think this is worthwhile.

Thank you.

buy from a reputable dealer. Check resellerratings.com for info on that site. If you have to ask, its likely too good to be true. I got bit by Photoconnection myself. Ended up paying nearly double the going rate for an XTi before all the dust settled. Save yourself money and headache and head to B&H. Just my 2 cents.

Derrick

Ditto!!!!!!!!!

Yes it's to good to be true.

0.24 out of 10 probably passes right through disreputable to criminal.

Check at BHphotovideo, Adorama and Amazon to get an idea of what typical pricing should be.

The rage at SlickDeals is either the Dell EPP + coupon deal or the eBay + Live.com cash back combination.

yeah i saw this when i was shopping for mine, stay away from them

Most reactions

Back