Is this too personal???

Lots of supervisors, and CEO's walking around here. Pretty impressive guys.

Makes sense. It isn't a cheap hobby.

Besides, we supervisors, managers and CEOs pretty much sit at our computers all day. :p

Yeah I was wondering why so many people are always like I mean always on TPF. I just chill at work on calls with people nagging at me because it's my fault their stuff isn't working, and i'm chillin on TPF.

Lots of supervisors, and CEO's walking around here. Pretty impressive guys.

Makes sense. It isn't a cheap hobby.

Touche.

I disagree... I don't have a job right now and am on benefits (is that how you call it?) but am still able to afford taking courses, buying books, lenses, etc... It's just all about prioritizing.

Plus, creativity and drive isn't only obvious in higher educated professions, so the remark doesn't make sense to me. No offence. :)

Good call Desiree. If i'm not mistaking, I don't know where in the Netherlands you are from but for me in Holland, the government did pay for our schooling and stuff like that so.

Corporate Credit Manger for a major bank in the UK. ......I was in no way responsible for the global banking crisis!

I'd much rather be working on nuclear engines or making ice-cream tho! :lol: but instead I spend my days writing reports which determine whether or not we provide large organisations with the facilities they need. :meh:

Very much an amateur photographer but at the great stage where you learn something new all the time. Have some good equipment and just enjoying getting out and about with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back