Is TPF gone broke....

That's too bad! They even block Opera? THat has a built in content filter, so I don't see any ads here either...

It will if the adblocker is not disabled, The site owner put it quite bluntly and we still periodically questions about it in the Gen help section. Thing of it is on the site I am reffering to it is just one measly banner that does not get int he way of anything :lmao:

Picture6-2.jpg

there is no reason to block it. Although there are some sites where I can clearly see ample reason but FAC is not one of them.

Not sure if it applies to PL or not, prolly does as it runs on all the same template and stuff to make it easier for the dev team. But PL's ads are no different.

Youradhere.jpg

Additionally Our forums boast no ads other than some meager links at the very bottom of the page, no graphic ads at all on the forums.

You only see the ads if you are not logged in. So I'm just logged in ..... no more ads.

Matt I thought there were trolls loose on TPF.

That's pretty clever, to have the ads showing when you are not logged in.

You'll probably have better luck asking one of the moderators than through a thread, if you are still wondering about the ads. I personally don't mind ads in forums as long as they don't clog up thread space. I understand it's a lot of work running a forum, and it's good if the administrator(s) can make some living off of it.

Most reactions

Back