Island of Kaua'i Hawaii

Kristen6877

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kristenmartin.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots from my trip to Kaua'i on Friday.
h081007048bSmall.jpg

h081007403Small.jpg

h081007119Small.jpg

h081007037Small.jpg

h081007111Small.jpg

We went to Kauai on our honeymoon, one of the most beautiful places on Earth! great shots... :thumbup:

Thanks... I had to shoot quickly. My boyfriend drove past alot of stuff! He works there during the week and I went with him last Friday. It was a great place.

Hey Kurtis I looked at your pics - I especially love the ones of the waterfalls. The only waterfalls I saw - we drove right passed! We should have stayed the weekend and then I could have taken more time to actually set up the shot but we only went for the day so I didn't have alot of time. Great work though on the Kaua'i shots!

~Kristen

Aloha,

My wife and I went to Kaua'i for our Honeymoon in April of this year. Two of the landscape shots you included look very familiar :D. I can't wait to go back in 08'. Had a great time on the ATV tour we went on.

Did you get any pics of the Kilauea Lighthouse?

I did get some pics of that... but they were kinda far away! The park part was actually closed when we got there - we were there before 10am so we had to see it from the top before you go into the park. Maybe next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back