Isn't the body odd.

photogoddess said:
AlisonS said:
photogoddess said:
ferny said:
Make sure Hertz isn't in the room. You may be finding out what he likes for breakfast. :shock:

Hehehe - I said I was tanked. Not nekked! :LOL:

I thought one usually led to the ...... nevermind :D

I'm actually a really funny drunk, not a nekked one. :lmao:

Thanks for the breakfast tip Hertz. I like over-medium eggs and potatoes O'Brian myself. ;)

You'll have an artery-clogging fry-up with the rest of us :mrgreen:

hmm talking about getting drunk... i've nver been drunk befor.. the most i have every had of anything was two shots of vodka and that was it. but for someone who has never gottin drunk befor.. how much would it take to get drunk?

angelikmermaid said:
hmm talking about getting drunk... i've nver been drunk befor.. the most i have every had of anything was two shots of vodka and that was it. but for someone who has never gottin drunk befor.. how much would it take to get drunk?

Depends on whose round it is :mrgreen:
Varies from person to person - and that amount can change depending on a variety of things.
I've been known to drink a litre of vodka inside two hours then drive home 30 miles - but we won't talk about that :oops:

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
You'll have an artery-clogging fry-up with the rest of us :mrgreen:

Usually it's just tea and toast. That's a special breakfast. :p

I have a choice of 5 teas.... including the classic builders

:shock: and here am I discussing breakfast without even asking: how was it for you? :mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:

:shock: and here am I discussing breakfast without even asking: how was it for you? :mrgreen:

What happened? :shock: I was so drunk last night. Did I have fun? Did you? :lmao:

I think the video tape says it all... oops I mean You guys SHOULD have video taped it..

Zach :D

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:

What happened? :shock: I was so drunk last night. Did I have fun? Did you? :lmao:

You were drunk and can't remember a thing, eh? In that case it was the most fabulous, earth-moving and wonderful night of your life. Honest. You told me :mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:
You were drunk and can't remember a thing, eh? In that case it was the most fabulous, earth-moving and wonderful night of your life. Honest. You told me :mrgreen:

So, Hertz... it was worth a second trip around the world? I kinda thought so. ;) But you wouldn't kiss and tell... would you? :oops:

:LOL:

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:

So, Hertz... it was worth a second trip around the world? I kinda thought so. ;) But you wouldn't kiss and tell... would you? :oops:

:LOL:

:shock: trip around the.... Oh! Right. :taped sh:

core_17 said:
Hey ferny...how come all your messages say that you edited them 8 times? Did you put that in your signature? :)
I'm a raely bad sleelerp. And I'm a little sentative abot ti. :)

I hate champagne. If I was a successful sportsman I'd be stuffed. The reason why you feel it quicker is because of the bubbles. The body absorbs the gas and with it the drink. Normal liquid sits there for a while. The same goes for beer.

Oh, and for those who don't know what absinthe is (because it's illegal in some places).
http://www.lafeeabsinthe.com/faq/absinthefaq.php

ferny said:
Absinthe (68%) and whiskey (40%) has no effect on me. But half a glass of wine (10%) and I can start to feel it.

Since I haven't been to the karaoke bar in over a month, now if I drink like one glass of wine I get tipsy... such a lightweight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back