ISO APS adapter for Minolta DiMage dual scanner II

Sarahgracet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have about 600 APS film cartridges to scan to replace photos that were lost in a house fire. I got a great deal on a Minolta DiMage dual scanner II and then when it arrived I realized the APS adapter did not come with it. I have looked high and low and have been unable to find one. I see them here & there on Ebay but I get overbid every time. I am wondering if anyone here has one they are willing to sell or know of anywhere I might be able to locate the APS adapter, the model # is Minolta AD-10.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Sarah

I have about 600 APS film cartridges to scan to replace photos that were lost in a house fire. I got a great deal on a Minolta DiMage dual scanner II and then when it arrived I realized the APS adapter did not come with it. I have looked high and low and have been unable to find one. I see them here & there on Ebay but I get overbid every time. I am wondering if anyone here has one they are willing to sell or know of anywhere I might be able to locate the APS adapter, the model # is Minolta AD-10.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Sarah

I have one on sale right now on ebay here.
the adapter costed 110 new from online store a few years back.
happy bidding..

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back