ISO Correction - HELP PLEEEEEASE!

bpantell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.studiobhiphop.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I am in need of some serious help.

OK, last weekend, my wife and I shot a family with a 1-year old. We got (what we thought) to be some great shots only to find out that somehow our ISO was set rediculously way too high to 1600 for the overcast day. I don't know if my daughter set it this way by accident or if we did it mistakingly but anyways, as you can imagine, we produced some incredibly grainy/noisy pictures. I am desperate to find a Photoshop/post-shoot solution.

The files are in RAW format and I have extensive knowledge of Photoshop CS2. Please, please, if there is anything I can do to correct these photos share with me how to to do it!

Thanks in advance to any who can help.
~B

noise ninja is what I hear everyone is using. It's supposed to be the best option.

I second noise ninja. It has saved me a few times. :)

I have heard great things about noise ninja, although never used it. You may want to invest in that.

Thank you all. You are confirming what I had a feeling some of you would say. I guess I'll have to dig into my pockets. Thanks for the quick response. Any suggestions as to which version would be sufficient?

Thanks,
B
Youandmeworld.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back