Isolation | Fishes | Strobist

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rained in again so I setup my new 2.5gallon aquarium and isolated my fish. Lit with a snooted SB700 above and one to the right (but an SB600), also snooted. Paper reflectors on both sides, black backdrop, and white underneath for fill. Comments and critiques always welcome!

Isolation by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Isolation Part 2 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

And a shot of the "setup" so to speak.

Cheers!
Jake

Last edited:
Pretty good. Black is black thats for sure.
Only complaint is the highlight on the bottom being a tad bright.
2nd image doesn't display.

Pretty good. Black is black thats for sure.
Only complaint is the highlight on the bottom being a tad bright.
2nd image doesn't display.

Try again. I noticed a few errant spots that had to be removed so it was probably being replaced.

Cheers!
Jake

The 2nd one looks good but maybe some playing with the light on the eye and a tad more light on the top fin.

The 2nd one looks good but maybe some playing with the light on the eye and a tad more light on the top fin.

Yeah, maybe a bit of fill from the front..... Hmmm. I'll keep at it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They still look good though.

As a fish guy myself I love them.

I'm guessing you are using the small tank just as a photo tank because 2.5 gal tank is way to small to keep a bosemoni or an angel in long term.

Maybe I should set up a small tank to get some good photos of my German Blue Rams.

As a fish guy myself I love them.

I'm guessing you are using the small tank just as a photo tank because 2.5 gal tank is way to small to keep a bosemoni or an angel in long term.

Maybe I should set up a small tank to get some good photos of my German Blue Rams.

Of course. The live in a 46gallon bowfront [emoji106][emoji106]

Thursday morning bump!

Most reactions

Back