isolation

wow... siple but great! when did they lock you??

mentos_007 said:
wow... siple but great! when did they lock you??

i should have been locked up years ago :lmao: at least the walls are padded.

thanks everyone!

Oh my!
Now he is in photogoddess's dungeon!
Oh dear! Oh dear!

What have you done, JonMikal? What!?!?!?!? :shock:

LaFoto said:
Oh my!
Now he is in photogoddess's dungeon!
Oh dear! Oh dear!

What have you done, JonMikal? What!?!?!?!? :shock:

i can assure you i'm not there. this is worse :sad anim:

wow... I really like this photo! It does bring feelings of isolation, loneliness, etc etc :D great job!

well.. you know i cant be normal.... ever!
its funny to me to read other peoples thoughts on this...everyone mentions the window...

the darkness calls to me.... whats being kept in the darkness..and why? is it someone who has done something so terrible, that they are not allowed to see the light of day? are they so disfigured and deformed that they are kept there to keep the normal folks to feel more comfortable with their pathetic lives????? or is it an innocent that was slapped with a sentence, to keep them out of the way, or to appease a public, so the authority figures can close the case, and continue on...?

or maybe, it us... what keeps us prisoner? what pulls the darkness around us, and makes us wanna just lock ourselves away, keep the world at bay... what are we trying to protect...? or dicipline...?

ok..too much psychology... but i love this type of pic... there are so many ways to go...so many things to ponder over this... it would keep me entertained for hours.... how simple, yet how complex are we as humans....

glass half full or half empty...? cell for me, or for you??? do you see yourself in there or some un-named nemesis...?

love the shot jonmikal.....stunning....and thought provoking.......

( course, i need meds on most days...so it could just be me...sorry for the novel...!!)

nice shot, very "count of monte cristo". I agree with Aprilraven, this photo can speak a "novel" to you if you would let it. :thumbup:

Very cool Jon. I like the "dark" feel to this. Nice dude!!!!!!!!!

Simple but very effective! Great Shot JM! What did it look like in color?

what an imagination Nance!

thats again everyone! i owe ya rep points, but i've reached my limit today :)

sorry jonmikal....

i told you before, very active imagination.... not only that...the shot is what makes my mind just run....

so, see... just like a true southern woman, i turn it around..its all your fault.
you shouldnt be so good at capturing a very cool picture.( wont forget you owe me points, though.....!!! )

aprilraven said:
sorry jonmikal....

i told you before, very active imagination.... not only that...the shot is what makes my mind just run....

so, see... just like a true southern woman, i turn it around..its all your fault.
you shouldnt be so good at capturing a very cool picture.( wont forget you owe me points, though.....!!! )

i like your imagination...:D

thanks saulmr!

Most reactions

Back