It Finally Happened!

How cool would it be to have members of TPF submit a picture each to be displayed for free? We could each provide one with our screen name and location?
Either way...good luck on your venture, Im very jealous of your idea!

How cool would it be to have members of TPF submit a picture each to be displayed for free? We could each provide one with our screen name and location?

Undeniably cool, though kinda weird ;)

Though I can imagine there might be some fodder here for Mitica to approach people about for display

great! congratulations! so where's the party exactly? :)

September 28th, at 7:00pm. Be there! :wink:

The place is called The Coffee Buzz in Ahwatukee, Arizona. Make plans to visit.

And your idea is also great! I'd be happy to host a TPF expo of sorts, give your names and e-mails as well in case someone wants to order a picture from you guys and girls.

I'll think more about it...

oh wow, great stuff :D
I guess i know where the next international meet-up is going to take place (after the german one offcourse)
Anyways, congrats :thumbup: :)

Daan, you can always come visit! I have neighbors from the Netherlands, you'd feel like home. I hope to learn fast enough how to pour a good espresso and stuff.

Craig, let me know when you come to Phoenix, buddy!

Congratulations!! :thumbup: How exciting for you two. You would certainly get all my business if I lived nearby - I'll have to settle for making a detour to your shop the next time I fly to AZ.

I'm so happy for you! :D

Hey, anyone from TPF gets a free espresso! Come visit now! :D

Hey, anyone from TPF gets a free espresso! Come visit now! :D

hmm, tempting! wait, if I took the bus to Glasgow Airport, hopped onto the plane ... hmm, well, guess my espresso will be cold by the time I get there :(

ok...I'll fly to glasgow and meet Alex there...so prepare two espresso for us :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back