It is Friday, right?!

Xmetal said:
It's Saturday here already and my room is in need of a cleaning session, I haven't showered since Thursday and haven't shaven since Tuesday

.....big clean up. :greenpbl:

erm....I'm not so sure this is really something you really want to share with the internet, stinky!

I will be hitting the slopes. Saturday I will play tour guide to my dear friends' uncle from Bellingham WA. Clearly a small world. Hopefully on Sunday I will be able to ride with the usual suspects. Generally It has not stopped snowing here. 84" inch base 294" total snow fall. Or close to it.

Some how I did not notice that you were from NH Allison. Our dude Bode Miller had a tough week. He is going to need all our strength. I guess I should ask if you ski.

craig said:
I will be hitting the slopes. Saturday I will play tour guide to my dear friends' uncle from Bellingham WA. Clearly a small world. Hopefully on Sunday I will be able to ride with the usual suspects. Generally It has not stopped snowing here. 84" inch base 294" total snow fall. Or close to it.

Some how I did not notice that you were from NH Allison. Our dude Bode Miller had a tough week. He is going to need all our strength. I guess I should ask if you ski.

Weird!

Although it may have something to do with the fact that Bellingham is a very desirable place to live... I forget it's ranking in "best places to live" or something like that, but it was pretty high up there. Mild climate, on the beautiful ocean, not too big but not small, etc. It's nice here, you all should come join me :thumbup:

Big Mike said:
I'm very happy today. The dirty, smelly hippie in my basement is moving out. We had been renting a room to him for about 6 or 8 months...and we finally told him to ship out.

He was a nice guy, but it's hard to talk to someone who does nothing but get high, play video games, eat and sleep. That's not an exaggeration, he doesn't work and his supposed job as a 'glass artist' has been idle for months. I guess when you rarely leave your room, you don't need to shower much...I think he took that a little too far. I didn't let him smoke inside but with his clothes and B.O. it will take some time to air out our basement.

The rent money he paid, will be missed, especially with the new Blazer we bought...but having our whole house back, will be great. We have had several roommates over the last few years and it will be so nice to reclaim our basement.

Woo Hoo!

I'm not certain but according to what XMetal said he may have been the one living in your basement..:meh: :lol:

We have tons of friends that live all over Washington state. Too bad I have never been there. We will see what happens once traveling weather is upon us.

We neglected to mention that it is Friday the 13th and tomorrow is a full moon. Ooooh..........

Most reactions

Back