It won't be long now....

ccd333

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
community.webshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
until a scene similar to this occurs in the Snowy Range near Laramie Wyoming. This was actually taken on Memorial Day of this year (believe it or not!)....thus giving further evidence of the short summer season in the area. This shot has me ironically looking forward to winter this year!

Pentax *istDL
Focal length: 18.0mm (35mm equivalent: 27mm)
Exposure time: 0.0080 s (1/125)
Aperture: f/22.0
ISO equiv.: 200

SnowyRangebw.jpg

This is a good photo but I am not as yet looking forward to dark, cold, snowy days. Not here! Not where I am. It may be nice in the moutains, actually I can SEE it is lovely in the mountains. But here? No.

And at 23°C, a blue sky, and only the first few signs of autumn to be seen in the leaves winter is not as imminent as your photo suggests. Good :D.

O Im not ready for winter AT All!! keep it there as long as you can! ;)

i don't want winter here either, Holly... :) but a very nice photograph!

Great shot!
And I am ready for winter, because winter = sledding (and my daughters LOVE to sled!)

Thanks for the comments. The sky is that dark because I used a graduated neutral density filter....the early morning sun was very intense and I didn't want the clouds to be blown. The snow is just a bit hot in places accordingly, but I can live with that.

Hey CCD :) I recognize ya from Outdoor Eyes :)
Nice capture, and ya it won't be long now til the high country is socked in. I like your exposure in this, the texture in the trees is nice also. Wonderful shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back