Italian sunset part 3 :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yeah.. soryy for so many but I have much more... and I cannot decide which is the best of all. Thos are horizontal pictures taken in the same place almost in the same time. Which one is the best?

italia_332.jpg

italia_319.jpg

italia_333b.jpg

My vote goes for the last one, closely followed by the first one. I just love the clouds in the first pic.
This is a truly gorgeous place and you've certainly done it justice!

Great shots Mentos!
i havent seen the rest.. but i'm just going to do that..
i think the tad bit of underexposure in teh firrst does it real well.. i love it :D
:thumbsup:

I'm totally with Mansi here. The underexposure in the first is just what my eyes want to see! And the clouds.
So: I loved the first at first sight and won't go away from that. ;)

Other than that, though, I finally want to see all the "Gorgeous Italian Men"-pics that you promised to take before you left!!!!!

LaFoto said:
Other than that, though, I finally want to see all the "Gorgeous Italian Men"-pics that you promised to take before you left!!!!!
me 2 :lol: :drool: :greenpbl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful Mentos, beautimus. The first one has better colour and the clouds has more detail. Yeah... I like the first one most.

thanks guys :) one more qestion... does it look a bit as Vonnagy's pictures? :D:D:D I mean... colours? Or I'm far far behind Vonn? :)

Well, since honesty is the new wind blowing here, I must say: you are on the way, but Vonn is there... Have I put it mildly enough? For honesty need not be rudeness, and I hope I wasn't rude.

no of couse LaFoto you weren't rude :) well... glad to hear that I'm on the way at least :p VONN! Watch out! Mentos arrives !!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back