Italy street at night Long exposure

conor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Milton Keynes U.K.(Formerly Ballycastle, N.I.
Website
www.conorandlucy.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent a week in Southern Italy and figured out how to do a long exposure on my 350d. This is the result. Done without a tripod. Not bad for a first attempt.

night.jpg

that's a sin not to take your tripod for holidays!! :p

Not a sin. No. But heavy!!!
I brought mine and used it twice ... and Archie used it once in Plymouth for an HDR that may not have come out since he never posted that pic.
So there. And for all that I carried it in The Monster (which was what I soon enough called that heavy, heavy bag of mine) for 12 whole days.

But Conor, amazing as it may be to see you handheld this for so long, you will see that the use of a tripod is in the end essential for nighttime photography, don't you?

Ah, only now am I reading Mentos' comment right: It IS a sin not to take a tripod on holidays? Yes, may be, but to take it is HEAVY. I shall stick to that!!!

LaFoto said:
Not a sin. No. But heavy!!!

Ah, only now am I reading Mentos' comment right: It IS a sin not to take a tripod on holidays? Yes, may be, but to take it is HEAVY. I shall stick to that!!!

Well with the weight restrictions on luggage something had to give!!

Will make sure it comes with me next time!! :D

even one of those tiny $5 table top ones if you could have set it on a balconly ledge or somehting would have helped

but besides teh tripod factor you did a really good job

Most reactions

New Topics

Back