It's a hit

matt-l

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Once again liking the 18mm. linked to Flickr as my photobucket wont load and i do not know how to embed from flickr.

Canon 20D
18-55mm kit
1/320
ISO-400
18.0mm
Auto WB

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31115207@N04/2920165426/in/photostream/
2920165426_da3117081c.jpg

Last edited:
Matt, you're a naughty boy. You've been beyond the "Off Limits" area at Fort Amherst. Nice shot though. Not sure what your problem with Photo Bucket could be, works a charm for me. Hope to see more from that 20D soon.

Cheers,

I think you either need to crop it so that there's no sky showing or show more of the hill. The balance feels odd.

It's beautifully exposed tho! :thumbup:

I felt the same way until I realized the subject was the little sail boat in the sights of the gun, hence the "it's a hit" battleship game call title.

Even after knowing I still feel the same tho. :D

--
Also why not actually post the images here so we don't have to click thru to that other site and then click yet more to get to a page with one large enough to see?

Even after knowing I still feel the same tho. :D

--
Also why not actually post the images here so we don't have to click thru to that other site and then click yet more to get to a page with one large enough to see?

linked to Flickr as my photobucket wont load and i do not know how to embed from flickr.
Thanks for the tips, and yes..the off limits at Fort A don't really work out for anyone ;) haha

it's there now, i got help with flickr.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back