lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well it is!

so get picking!

What? Ugh!
"Noses being picked" as the new theme :shock: :pale: !?!?!?!

Well, Meysha had one like that for ages .... wouldn't it now be a good theme to have "noses BEING picked (by others)" as theme ... just so we bring about some change?

Problem might be to find the "nose picker" who'd be willing to do the deed so the avatar photo can be taken..................................

THAT might make this a possible "future-new-avatar-theme" only then ... until we'll all have got and gone through our appointments ... :scratch: ... not counting the time many might need to take to save up enough for the surgery AND the time they'll take in finding the surgeon who's going to implant a finger into their noses .... sounds complicated, all in all :scratch:

Of course you'd have to be careful which nose you picked - getting the wrong one could seriously disadvantage the eye to eyepiece interface - you can see this on Corinna's av where she hasn't actually been able to get the camera far enough across her face to see what she's doing....

Well, Hertzilein, those noses might do ... even I would pick one of those more easily, I think...

And what is this remark about my not seeing what I was doing, Chris, eh? Eh?

nosey.gif
penguin.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back