Its all going on

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, cant remember where id normally post this as im not much of a poster anymore...but with a year and a half of being a wedding assisstant, ive decided now to go to uni to study wildlife photography.

Which means im moving to lancaster in blackpool and gonna not be able to see my family much for 3 years, but its soooo worth it!
Anyways, wanted to tell you guys about it and see what you thought, and say hey again, youll never completely loose me!

Arti! well... I think it is a good choice :) congrats!

Lmao, atleast there would be some people I knew then Rob, atm theres NO ONE ill know up there...maybe a guy 40 mins on the way on the net is the 1 person!

Hey! There's a familiar name! I can't believe it's been a year and a half that you've been doing wedding assisting, I remember when you first started :D Congrats on the decision to continue to schooling for photography, that's awesome!

I know Alison, and by the way its nice to say hey again :) its weird how time goes by.

Chris, I did a A-level in photography first and came out with a B, thats where id say start, but you can do it anywhere.
Let me tell you now Chris mate, this forum is your best learning resource, trust me :) the people here are nice and friendly and have a wealth of knowledge.

Speaking of which, we still got Hertz?

He looks in every now and again, but very,very rarely, Arty.
Hey, is it really that long ago since we've last seen you around???? One and a half years? Uh-oh! Time just flies.
We have a new member from Lancashire, who, however, has not shown his face in a while, either, tb2 ... but he's a now newly retired headmaster ... a bit above your agegroup, I think, Arty ;). Plus he's made himself quite scarce of late again, which is a pity. His photos are brilliant.

Good to hear from ya. I was just looking through the member list and wondering where some of the old regulars where. Good luck at school.

Yeh it happens from time to time, I thought while I was showering that I should come say hello to everyone...

Congrats Arty and welcome back! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back