its amazing what you do when you have time.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
which i cant sleep so i think that means i have a bunch at 3 am right now.

here are some family shots i did and a diffrent angle on a baby picture, already posted.I went for the baby but ended up doing more of mom since he was cranky. C&C please, and thanks in advance.

kim2.jpg

kim3.jpg

kim4.jpg

kim6.jpg

kim9.jpg

and on a note, i notice color patches in two of the pictures, i must have uploaded the ones that i havent smudged yet, sorry!!

Not enough direct reflection on the first one. Move the light farther away (if you're using one).

I like the second and the fifth. The shot of the baby would be better if the binky wasn't in the way, but what can you do? Its still a sweet picture. On the third one the boob shot throws me, and the first one looks a little to shadowy to me, not bright enough.

The smiles on these ladies look so forced. When you're shooting them do you let them know when the photo is going to be taken? Im no professional portrait shooter but I find when shooting groups or single people for that matter its best to talk to them from behing the camera get them relaxed and then start continuously shooting before you let them know your going to take the photo. I find people smiling look the most natural right at the instant of smile, holding a smile or any look is too forced you need to capture it at the exact time or creation if you will. By shooting on continous youll catch looks you might not catch just taking a single photo. If your shooting film this may not be an option condering for ever burst of 5 you'll get one or two that are what your looking for. This is all just my opinion though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back