It's been a long time.. But I'm back!

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope you guys remember me. I have been inactive here for quite a while but now I'm here again with some new shots and also a new website that I finished today!

www.martinwiklund.com

Oh yeaah. Here are some shots, I hope you don't find them too big. I took them directly from my website and I simply can't bother to resize them all. I'm lazy I know. But big is good right? I'm only posting a few as you can find the rest on my website! Some of them are from a shoot I had with two girls in Florence, Italy recently. Was really fun.

40.jpg

21.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

22.jpg

05.jpg

19.jpg

07.jpg

So don't forget to visit my new site and also read my blog if you want to know what I'm up to.. :)

hugsss

Great stuff as always. I really like the site, its clean and simple to get through, and again the photos are fantastic.

Wow, nice images. Interesting style. Glad you're back, whoever the heck you are :lol:. I look forward to seeing more. :)

Thanks guys.

manaheim: I used to hang out here like 7-8 months ago I think. I don't blame you for not remembering haha! ;) Thanks for the comment!

Martin. You are sooo good. And have even got better in those 7-8 months that you weren't around! (If that is even possible). Wow. These are all GREAT!

Thaaank you! I'm glad you liked them. :) I'll try to stay active and post new photos from now on. It's a shame the professional forum is still pretty inactive though.. :(

I was wandering where you we're!!! Glad to see your still posting :mrgreen:. Freakn' spectacular as always. Love #2 those lights are insane...wonder how much the lighting setup was for that shoot..

Do you prefer continuous lighting or strobes?

Thaaank you! I'm glad you liked them. :) I'll try to stay active and post new photos from now on. It's a shame the professional forum is still pretty inactive though.. :(

I hope you do.

I think the pro forum stays on the quiet side because people tend to post more in the general gallery because it gets more attention. I'm trying to post more of my work up in the pro forum now... granted... most of my work is pictures of soul-less concrete and steel. :)

BTW, may I pick your brain a bit... many of your images have an almost pastel look to them. How do you achieve that? (I understand if you don't want to share your trade secret, btw, but appreciate it if you wouldn't mind.) :)

I remember you - I was actually beginning to wonder what the hell happened to you.

Awesome work (as usuall...lol), can't wait to see more!

I remember you also, I'm a big fan of Martin!
Glad to see you back and you are even more amazing than before!

I was wandering where you we're!!! Glad to see your still posting :mrgreen:. Freakn' spectacular as always. Love #2 those lights are insane...wonder how much the lighting setup was for that shoot..

Do you prefer continuous lighting or strobes?

I use only strobes normally. :) Thanks!

I hope you do.

I think the pro forum stays on the quiet side because people tend to post more in the general gallery because it gets more attention. I'm trying to post more of my work up in the pro forum now... granted... most of my work is pictures of soul-less concrete and steel. :)

BTW, may I pick your brain a bit... many of your images have an almost pastel look to them. How do you achieve that? (I understand if you don't want to share your trade secret, btw, but appreciate it if you wouldn't mind.) :)

Yeah I guess so. Getting good comments in the pro forum feels more rewarding though! ;)

Hmm it's hard to explain. Has a lot to do with "clarifying" your image with highpass filters, softening the skin and sharpening it at the same time (different layers) and stuff like that.. And also the light plays a much bigger role than most people think.

I remember you - I was actually beginning to wonder what the hell happened to you.

Awesome work (as usuall...lol), can't wait to see more!

Thanks! :) I'll be back with some brand new shots soon.

I remember you also, I'm a big fan of Martin!
Glad to see you back and you are even more amazing than before!

I'm very glad to hear that! Thank you!

first time i am seeing your stuff, but great work you got there!
clear.gif

Most reactions

Back