Its been an EXTREMELY long time.

mpdc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all. been awhile, but as you will see I have been busy. PLease comment.
China20061427.jpg

China20061408.jpg

China20061073.jpg

China2006572.jpg

A loooooooooooooooooong time, indeed!
Welcome back.
So you've been to CHINA!?!? :shock: Wow. Cool. Are we going to see many more photos from your trip then? Yay, that is something to look forward to.

LaFoto said:
A loooooooooooooooooong time, indeed!
Welcome back.
So you've been to CHINA!?!? :shock: Wow. Cool. Are we going to see many more photos from your trip then? Yay, that is something to look forward to.
Thats ME on my knees!!!!!

I did a little more than visit CHINA!!!

Ofcourse if there is an intrest...(in more photos. Im kinda sad to see no real activity here...)

"No real activity"???
I find this forum is BRIMMING with activity.
Anyhow: yes! There IS more interest in photos. There SURE is! Plus I would like to know where ALL you have been. And why? And why you could not post while you were there?

THAT is you?
I had pictured you an older guy ... :oops: ... sorreeeeeee :blulsh2:

Oh my God, how thick in the head am I :oops: :oops: :oops: ??????????????????????????????

Oh my *slaps head*.

Oh sorry.
I did not get it.
I just DID NOT GET IT.

Where is the hole into which I can sink?

Gawd!

CONGRATULATIONS!

nitefly said:
Congratulations mate, I take it she said yes? :D
She would have 'fallen' off had she said no...

Yes she said yes. It was pretty cool.

Laphoto- I meant none on this MY thread.. Ya Ill be posting much more.

Thanks for the comment.

I think the first one and the third one are the best. on the second i would have liked to see it a little tighter to get rid of the red tent on the left and the people on the right side. but over all these are nice shots.

I've been to Hong Kong and loved it. China is a beautiful place. outside of the slums.

oh and congadulation.

Hey these are great photos. I love the guy with his cane. Oh, I also like that photo of the guy on his knee....that was a cool shot!!!!! heheheh!!!! Congrats!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back