It's been awhile...

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I havent been around the forum for a while. Maybe some remember, most likely not. Anyway, a few photos taken in the last couple weeks. Comments welcome. Take care-Jared

Taken in northern Minnesota. A retired body shop.
32975252-M.jpg

An abandoned gas station in garrison Minnesota
33017938-M.jpg

Taken at an antique dealer in Peace MN
34892224-M.jpg

Saw this on the someones property outside of Otsego MN
34892234-M.jpg

Met this guy downtown Mpls a few weeks ago while taking some pictures. Traded a smoke for a picture
28529669-M.jpg

Minneapolis Art institues bridge over the freeway
33918050-M.jpg

at the Zoo
31868480-M.jpg

Shot of my car
32316960-M.jpg

Have several more...but here's a taste. Pretty random selections huh?

you have such great angles on things....every shot is different...if i looked at these strewn on the floor, i would have thought totally different photograhers...

love the bike shot best...that is cool as heck...and the service station shot...thats great too....
hope you plan to stick around more...!!

Thanks for the reply Aprilraven.

Yea I agree pretty random selection. But I guess I'm pretty random as a rule when it comes to taking photos. Ya know, you feel one way this week, and another way the next. I like to switch it up. I guess I dont really have any particular "style" established except to capture the whatever interests me.

Thanks again for the comments.

i like #3 best. nice work on all though.

i have noticed your absence...glad you're back!

I really like all of them. I love the tones you chose and the colors in the color photos. Very nice!

Thanks photogal. Good to be back. I actually like that one too. I was on a street photography kick a few months back, this was part of that little stint. Thanks again. have a good one!

Most reactions

Back