Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
fall.jpg

Absolutely beautiful colors. I envy you guys up north. :(

LOL, well I envy you down in Florida! If you posted pics of palm trees I would melt.
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. :lol: I can't talk my hubby into the move.

LOL, well I envy you down in Florida! If you posted pics of palm trees I would melt.
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. :lol: I can't talk my hubby into the move.

You could always get a divorce. ;)

Darnit! I just erased some shots that had palm trees in them because they were a tad overexposed about 20 minutes ago. Palm trees get old when they stay the same all year round though. At least you get to see your trees die and be reborn every year. :(

Darnit! I just erased some shots that had palm trees in them because they were a tad overexposed about 20 minutes ago. Palm trees get old when they stay the same all year round though. At least you get to see your trees die and be reborn every year. :(

Well it is exciting in the spring to see all the trees in bloom and then all the pretty greens through the summer and the beautiful color changes through the fall. But it's the 5-6 months between the fall and spring that are so rough. Everything is dead and colorless. It's so depressing to not have any color at all.

Well it is exciting in the spring to see all the trees in bloom and then all the pretty greens through the summer and the beautiful color changes through the fall. But it's the 5-6 months between the fall and spring that are so rough. Everything is dead and colorless. It's so depressing to not have any color at all.
I'll second that one. It is more depressing to spend 3 hours shoveling out the snow from your driveway just to stand and admire your hard work while you watch the plow truck come up the road and dump 18 inches of thick stuff from the road right into the end of the driveway. :grumpy: Gotta love those months in between....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back