Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
295143131_RkHnu-L.jpg

If it's not IR, how'd you manage to get that tone? It's really nice.

Wow! Absolutely amazing shot. So much depth and atmosphere.

I too would like to know how you got the tones.

If it's not IR, how'd you manage to get that tone? It's really nice.

sorry I should have clarified, it is IR adjusted colour temp in RAW converter, then manipulated in PS....thanks glad you like it.

Wow! Absolutely amazing shot. So much depth and atmosphere.

I too would like to know how you got the tones.

thanks very much....IR delivers very good depth in detail and CS3 is very good at capitalising on that with specific contrast layers....I also did some dodge and burn with a little bit of cloning out some unwanted bits.

very very nice!!!

thanks a lot.

Very interesting shot :)
IR shot sounds interesting... But last time I checked it sounded expensive and complicated :p

Very interesting shot :)
IR shot sounds interesting... But last time I checked it sounded expensive and complicated :p

thanks glad you find it so...a camera can be converted for $350 US (last time I checked) and although not cheap, for me was good value.....and yes using it requires more input than regular photography. There are a lot of IR critics out there too, who feel people are only attracted to the obviously different look of the images. That's like saying 'the only real photography is film'.....and some still say that too lol. Sorry for the rant but IR is like any branch of photography, it just strikes a chord with some people.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back