It's Friday....and it's been a long time since we've had a Friday thread!

:shock: Oooops, I was wrong! I DO have something going on this weekend! My niece's birthday party is Sunday! Thank GOODNESS someone said asked me today if I was going to it. I still need to get her a gift!

it's already 6:20 and it's freezing outside, so i know im not goin out there. :er: im probably just gonna stay at my boyfriends house and chill :wink: aah hes sleeping:lol: yeah well thats my friday

TGIF... after this storm killed us and brought me a BUNCH of overtime hours this week at 11:30pm tonight I am done with work... tomorrow at about 6am we leave for camp for a 3 (desperately needed) days of snowmobile bliss...back monday night just in time to load up pics from the weekend and get ready for day shift starting tuesday...LOL

haha now i wanna watch Without a Paddle :) u know when seth green comes to his office and he tells the nurse TGIF and she goes TGIF?? and he goes yeah thank god its friday and she goes ooh. and then he gets to his office and hes lookin in the mirror and he goes ah TGIF and he slaps himself on his forhead hahah i think thats what he does haahah its funny:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back