It's Friday - What are your weekend plans?

This weekend is the big Dragonboat Regatta in Toronto, and I'm in it! Along with 21 teammates, and about 600 other teams. I'm hoping it's a dry weekend, because waiting around in the rain for your next 'heat' is not fun. And I'm hoping (but not counting on) repeating last year's results where my team won a gold and silver in our (admittedly recreational) division.

So, what are you up to? Celebrating the official arrival of summer in the northern hemisphere in any special way?

ARE YOU SERIOUS! I'm going to be there too. My school's racing there, and I'm shooting the races for the school yearbook.

Too cool, Buszaj!!! Are you going to be there both days? What school? They're calling for 60% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow, so be prepared.

Too cool, Buszaj!!! Are you going to be there both days? What school? They're calling for 60% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow, so be prepared.

I'm only there on Saturday. Bishop Allen Academy. Ya, weather not the best, but I'll use my garbage bag that I fitted and trimmed nicely for my lens.

Well, I just for a giant computer monitor, so I figure I'll spend most of my time in my room...making sweet love to it...

I meant by playing Mass Effect at 1920x1200...what were you thinking...geez.

Cleaning, laundry, daydreaming, checking my wish list (not the same as daydreaming), read latest issue of Rangefinder, shoot some birds (with camera!), and I just might have a shot or 6 of tequila.

Well, I just for a giant computer monitor, so I figure I'll spend most of my time in my room...making sweet love to it...

I meant by playing Mass Effect at 1920x1200...what were you thinking...geez.
:shock:

I just might have a shot or 6 of tequila.
It's so important that you do arm exercises, to keep limber!
5shots.gif

Matting some of my BW shots for the exhibit on Sat. and on Sun. I'm going back to the Vulture Mine for some additional 4x5 shots and a conversation with the current mine owners about its history. MissMia might come along with us as well.

I'll be there! :D

I have house guests coming next week, so I've got to get the house ready this weekend. I have a big sale going on for my internet store, so I'll be packing up orders this weekend too.

Good luck this weekend Anty!

All depends on the weather, they are calling for rain off and on all weekend in Toronto. I may shoot the Boat races it was on my agenda if I don't end up fleeing to Montreal or Niagara Falls. If it rains I will work on my website and go through and sort photos which is a never ending task. Tonight hanging home with my wife, but everything could change, tomorrow is a long way off lol. Unless is involves money in my pocket rarely commit to anything more than a few hours away.

PS: Good Luck

It's so important that you do arm exercises, to keep limber!
5shots.gif
uughhuh... hmmm...Oh Anty??? I do believe I did say "or 6". Perhaps you may have miscounted as I can only make out 5 shots on the bar. My therapist has been jotting down in her notes that I am an over-achiever. :lmao:

^^^ Sorry, since the saying is 'one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor", I figured you might have to stop at 5.

I am well seasoned, but thanks for the concern. :biggrin:

:smileys:

I don't have your vast supply of smileys, but yeah !!

Have fun MissMia!

And you too StillImage. I was hoping the weather report would change, but I guess not.
rain4.gif

Most reactions

Back