Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we've not had a Friday thread since the days of Base

so you know what to do, unless your a noob. but I'm sure your learn in time

so friday, whooooo great
well I'm wishing I was dead as this week has been total pants

oh yea... the friday threads...

Well the only thing i look forward to on a friday at the moment is the Jonathan Ross show..... so meh, won't be doing much this weekend.

But cheers up... Portishead 'Third' is out next week, so that will make you feel better... or worse as the case may be :lol:

Promo work, promo work, promo work. Then it's off to points unknown on the Ortega Hwy. Then it's beer and loud music (drum & bass) in my sunny backyard. Holla!!!!!

Love & Bass
)'(

Went to the zoo today, made some heron shots too. Tomorow going to maken and eat sushi with some of my friends and sunday im gonna help at the animal shelter. And thats pretty much it, gonna be a groovy weekend :)

I'm at Ft. Benning, Georgia waiting in the hotel for my husband to get done with today's training so we can sha...er... go shopping.

Then tomorrow its Six Flags Over Georgia!!!! Hoping the thunderstorms stay away!

Next week is the last week of regular class, and then finals begin.

This weekend I am: writing an essay that has to be a minimum of 10 pages. Finishing up my incomplete in math that is making me want to vomit. Writing an Applied Ethics paper. Studying for my last lab test in Biology. Participating in the March of Dimes Walk for Babies 2008. Hopefully going to visit my little cousin Nicole in the hospital.

I think that's it.

Next week is the last week of regular class, and then finals begin.

This weekend I am: writing an essay that has to be a minimum of 10 pages. Finishing up my incomplete in math that is making me want to vomit. Writing an Applied Ethics paper. Studying for my last lab test in Biology. Participating in the March of Dimes Walk for Babies 2008. Hopefully going to visit my little cousin Nicole in the hospital.

I think that's it.

How is Nicole? Haven't seen an update on her thread lately...

How is Nicole? Haven't seen an update on her thread lately...
....I may have updated in the simple pleasures thread a week or so ago.

She's doing pretty good. :) I will try and type out a more detailed update if I have time tonight. :)

After I made the above post, I called Ana, Nicole's mom.

I am going to copy and paste the email I just sent out regarding Nicole's progress. You will have to pardon my excitement. :)

OMG!!!!!!!!

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ANA!!!!!

Nicole is doing SO MUCH BETTER than any of us realized, even the rehab center!!!!!

Tuesday, the day she was moved to the center, so many amazing things happened.

The speech therapist was working with her....she put a peice of paper in front of Nicole with "Yes" and "No" on it, and she started to ask Nic yes or no questions, and told her to point to what her answer was....she did fantastic at that!

SHE CAN READ!!!!!!!

She gave Nicole simple math...single digit addition and subtraction, with multiple choice answers....SHE CAN DO THAT, TOO!!!!!

When it came time for her meal, they asked her what she wanted for her drink, and gave her a peice of paper with four choices listed, and she chose what she wanted.

They also put a peice of paper down on the table that said 'Done' and told NIcole to point to it when she didn't want ot eat anymore.....and once she had her fill, she pointed to "done".

They are talking about putting her in SCHOOL! Ana thinks it's a tad too early to act on that, but...THEY THINK SHE CAN GO TO SCHOOL!!! Not only that, but they think she will be able to go to the public school there in Rockford. As in...PUBLIC SCHOOL....NOT A SPECIAL SCHOOL!!!!! Nicole actually only needs two credits to graduate.

I know Ana told me even more than that, and in more detail, but I can't remember it all right now...I was just flabbergasted and SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Tomorrow Ana and Mike are taking Gypsy (Chi-chi-huaha) and Cocopuff (Guinea Pig) and packing a lunch and going down to spend the day...I will be joining them.

I can't wait.

Wow....just....wow.

Yay Corry! That is all so wonderful! I'm so glad to hear all of that!!! :) Have a great time tomorrow!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back