Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any plans for the weekend?

We're slated to get nearly 2 feet of snow starting tonight which means my Saturday class should be cancelled :cheer:

It's popcorn/pizza/movie night so that's always fun. If the snow isn't too bad we'll be finishing up ordering our appliances and carpet for the new place before we head out to JT next week. Otherwise, I assume there will be a snowball fight or two and frantic clothes washing so we can start packing. :mrgreen:

MDowdey said:
work. work. work.

Yup, same here... 39.75 hours in about 3 days. Good times! But then its spring break, and that means JT!! WOOHOO!

Zach :D

Practice tonight, game tomorrow...since its going to be nice and warm this weekend, I might even wash my car :0...It will be interesting to see what the original paint looks like... :)

JonMikal said:
yep, snow's coming your way: http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USNationalWide.asp?loc=usa&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=RadarImagery&product=RadarLoop&prodnav=none
we were supposed to get some of this and still may, but not near as much as you :p.

Thank you oh so much for the reminder :er:

From the national weather service:

This Afternoon...Snow likely early afternoon...Then occasional snow late. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs around 30. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight...Snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 6 inches. Lows in the mid 20s. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday...Snow. Snow May be heavy at Times. Storm total snow accumulation of 6 to 12 inches. Highs in the mid 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph...Becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday Night...Snow showers likely in the evening...Then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows around 20. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Total: 10-21 inches...yea :thumbdown:

Bimmie: what do you play? :) If you've said it before, I missed it, sorry.

Holy crap, Alison!!!! I really don't think I could ever live in the north again.....I got out of Michigan years ago and never looked back. :lol: In Atlanta, you win a snow day for one inch of the stuff....

Me, I'm gonna do....something. Don't know yet. I have a show next month and have Polaroid stuff to do, brochures and stuff, too. My bromoil stuff awaits attempt #2. I have stuff on backorder for that one but might sit down just for fun.

Brad's working all weekend (this is flying season for aerial photographers who assist with state mapmaking and he can't miss a single day) so it'll be me and the pug with a glance at the teenager as he runs in and out. :D

another loooooong weekend I will spend with books and notes... it's 2 months to my exmas!!! aghhhrrrr I'm afraid... so I'll ave to read a bit especially from Polish because it will the most difficult exam for me... and of course a bit of relax :) I just started "The da Vinci code" in it's original version, I mean in English :) and I planned to go ice skating but I don't know if my frien will be willing to go with me :) we will see :)
And the following week will be almost free for me :)
on Monday - ok it's school - forget
Tuesday - I have a competition in economy so I won't be at school
wednesday, thursday, friday - three days off because of the hmm how to say that... here in Poland school-goers have 3 days of to "prepare" themeselves to Easter. We don't got o school then, but we can go to church for an hour and spend some time discussing on whatever topic we will choose. :) but I don't have to go to school :)

Yay Friday! And not just any Friday. Spring Break Friday! I have officially been on Spring Break for an hour. :D

And on top of that we actually have beautiful skies and warm weather for once. Such a change from the dreary clouds and rainy weather we have had for so long. I'm going down to the Rio Grande Valley (very tip of Texas) to visit my mother for a few days starting on Sunday. After that, exploring the museums and taking pictures of course. Unfortunately Spring Break ends with jury duty next Friday, but hey.... maybe I'll be picked for a jury and I won't have to go back to work! :lol:

Hmmmmm - Nothing special for us this weekend. House cleaning and organizing on Saturday. Maybe get to ride my horses. Sunday morning I have to haul horses to a horse show. He's going to the swap meet for decorating odds and ends with my best friend. Then we're both back home for more house stuff. The good news is that the house is really starting to look good! :mrgreen:

Like Bimmie said, play tonite, play Saturday and play Sunday. Monday's off. Sucks!!!

AlisonS said:
Thank you oh so much for the reminder :er:

From the national weather service:

This Afternoon...Snow likely early afternoon...Then occasional snow late. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs around 30. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight...Snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 6 inches. Lows in the mid 20s. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday...Snow. Snow May be heavy at Times. Storm total snow accumulation of 6 to 12 inches. Highs in the mid 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph...Becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday Night...Snow showers likely in the evening...Then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows around 20. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Total: 10-21 inches...yea :thumbdown:

She forgets to include the fact that they said the same thing a few weeks ago so we took some pictures from outside our balcony at night as a "before" picture, woke up the next morning with less snow on the ground than the night before. :lol:

hobbes28 said:
She forgets to include the fact that they said the same thing a few weeks ago so we took some pictures from outside our balcony at night as a "before" picture, woke up the next morning with less snow on the ground than the night before. :lol:

:lol: so is it snowing yet? ...and where the heck have you been? haven't seen ya lately.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back