It's FRIDAY!!!!!

JonMikal said:
:lol: so is it snowing yet? ...and where the heck have you been? haven't seen ya lately.

For an update...It's snowing out now and we have a grand total so far of an inch. :lmao: They did cancel classes for tomorrow so there is a chance that it will actually snow.

I've been trying to get online more but work has been so swamped that I'm usually too tired to even click the start button. I'm getting some help soon so I'm going to get back into my groove of posting on the forum sooooon.

Just finished 3 days of fundraising.. And I'm grumpy because I got hardly any money out of it and it took ages to organise...

... And then theres people who try to get out of helping at the last minute.. *frowns*

Hobbes in his infinite wisdom suggested just updating the same Friday thread each week. So, here it is........FRIDAY again :)

Techinically we have the day off for Good Friday but they "encouraged" overtime so we're both working today. Class tomorrow and a boatload of laundry from JT will consume much of our weekend. What's everyone else up to?

It's because you were at the airport so much :mrgreen:
I'm still on CA time, exhausted in the morning and wide awake at midnight *sigh*

Hey, when you're done with your boxes ship them to NH, k?
Good luck with the packing, we'll be moving a week after you :puke:
Can't wait to hear how much you love your new place!

Hey, when you're done with your boxes ship them to NH, k?
Funny thing was we bought about $150 worth of nice boxes from u-haul to move down to AZ from CO. Lent them to my sister when her family moved and then she lent them to someone else, and so on... we have like 5 of those boxes left :irked:

It is not any Friday.
It is Good Friday.
And on Good Friday (day of the crucification of Christ) no one goes to work in Germany and all the shops are closed (hell broke loose yesterday, people went shopping as if the world was going under today).

Well, I'm off to scrapbook some of these photos I've taken. I also plan to catch up on my sleep that I lost last weekend at JT. We have to work today, I don't think I have ever had Good Friday off. Sunday is the big family picnic, should be fun! :)

Ya know I was just thinking about that... :er: It's all good though, I think that we are going to get Cold Stone after lunch today! :)

LaFoto said:
It is not any Friday.
It is Good Friday.
And on Good Friday (day of the crucification of Christ) no one goes to work in Germany and all the shops are closed (hell broke loose yesterday, people went shopping as if the world was going under today).

well La Foto... All Germans visited all hipermarkets in Stettin today :D the queues were too long to wait there. Germans were everywhere!!! Why do you have those shoping centres closed!!! there's no place for us to buy anything!!! :D:D:D joke with the last one, but really tousands of Germans everywhere...

We got Good friday here to. Most of the kids where free from school, but most adults had to go to work. Me being "adult" had to work to. And let me tell you, it isnt fun to work in a supermarket when easter is on its way :p. Everybody goes nuts and buys so much stuff they can live in a closed house for 2 weeks, its bizarre.
Ah well, at least got monday off :D
Greetz Daan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back