It's FRIDAY

I have to work on the images from a wedding that I covered last weekend. A whole bunch of hours in front of the comp! :(

Meetup folks (Toronto, DC), make sure you come back with loads of pics!!
Good luck Alison!
Mike, lets see the pics! :)

Tonight and tomorrow, I'm going to be the "Domestic Queen". Sunday, I'm off to Disneyland with my 10D to shoot some pics and have lunch at the Blue Bayou...yum!

Today I have to prepare dinner for the next couple days for my family, clean the house (geez it's a mess!), and draw my butt off. Tomorrow, more drawing... hopefully I make it downtown to shoot some pool or something too. On Sunday I'm going to Seattle to shoot some pictures, but more importantly to meet a couple friends that I've known for two years but have never gotten to actually meet! I'm so excited!

anicole said:
I'll send chicken & dumplings if needed ... a roast ... spaghetti & meatballs ... whatever you and little bit crave.

:drool: dumplings :drool:

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone! I've been told it's a migraine and that the discomfort from that is what's causing my blood pressure to be elevated. I don't get headaches outside of pregnancy so it's new to me. The Dr. gave me some medication to hopefully help with the headaches and said to rest when I can. He said that the thought of working, going to school, running a business and raising children gives him a headache to even think about doing :lol: So, I'm going to rest and make Aubrey do everything for the next few weeks :mrgreen: But, before I resign myself to the couch or bed I will make him some sweet tea :lmao:

Glad it's nothing more serious. :hug:: Sweet tea will make Aubrey feel ready to take on the world, I'm sure. ;)

AlisonPower said:

when ya'll come down, let me know and I'll fix 'em. :mrgreen:

glad it's just migrains ... wait ... that didn't sound right :confused: ... but you know what I mean. Cold and dark room helps.

get better!

Dumplings, did I hear you say dumplings? We'll be right over. We being me, myself and I, and the mouse in my pocket, and half of the eastern US along with the rest of the forum. Yummm, DUNPLINGS!!!!

P.S. Glad your little "hiccup" is nothing much to worry about Allison. We over here said a little prayer for you. (WE, I.E. me, myself, I and said mouse)

Corinna!!! Are we going to Ontario to meet Chiller and Airic and the rest of the gang?!?!?!?! We still might get on time!!!!!! Graham? Rob? Are you going with us???

mentos_007 said:
Corinna!!! Are we going to Ontario to meet Chiller and Airic and the rest of the gang?!?!?!?! We still might get on time!!!!!! Graham? Rob? Are you going with us???

If only!!!
That'd be sooooo cool.
I'd LOVE to!
Love, love, love to!

But... (you know)

Not even my daughter, despite all her quite good swimming, could manage to get there in time :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back