It's FRIDAY!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Well, what you doing on the weekend??? Having been at work till 11pm last night, I'm looking forward to a chilled evening and then some heavy duty photo taking with Chris in Manchester tomorrow.

huh... it's 6:44am here, i just got up half an hour ago and in ten minutes i'll be freezing outside waiting for the bus... so friday doesn't sound quite party-ish to me yet.
but it will... in 10 hours :D

well... it's 1 pm... friday.. and I'm writting a letter for my english classes :/ but... tomorrow I'm going to cinema...and on Sunday I'll go probably by the sea side if the weather is fine :)

Yay for friday, but this weekend I will probably be trapped in the house. Tonight is my brother's 21st birthday dinner, then tomorrow it is supposed to snow 5-10" so I don't think I will be doing much else but sitting in the house. I don't even have any boots to go out an take pictures!

I was meant to be riding later, trying out a new stables, but I got the cold bug that's going round yesterday and am sitting in front my computer cursing the world. So, not doing anything really.

Flutterby, is that you in your avatar? :) Very nice!

No big plans on my end. I'd like to get back into the darkroom this weekend, there are a few negatives I've been wanting to play with. I need to sit down and place a big order with Freestyle, too. :thumbup:

If the weather stays decent, I might take the O-dog here for a long walk down by the creek. He loves that.

Yay Friday.

Friday. Is that what today is? I'm in a nice vicodin induced haze for some nasty ear pain.

My parents are gone all day and I finished my homework early, so I'm relaxing and being a geek....computer gaming :mrgreen:

After a busy week I'm looking forward to a nice dinner, sleeping in, doing some baking (if it's not too hot), riding my horse and working on scanning some of my negs. All in all - nothing too exciting.

Will be playing with a 4x5 cam at school, tomorrow!! Can't wait!

Most reactions

Back